Why you should listen to what I have to say

My name is Trevor Schmidt. I'm a published author, poet, musician, occasionally a background actor for decent TV shows, and I spent some time promoting books for Salvo Press. I'm 24 years old.

I made this blog to post my brain droppings, which, with any luck, will entertain you all. You can follow me on twitter if you want. @trevorsschmidt I usually post my better thoughts there. If you're reading this, you may be family, friend, or *gasp* a fan. I'm always willing to talk about my writing or music with anyone, so ask away.

Like Charlie Sheen, I am a WINNER. You should stay up on my blog posts for news on any number of the projects I'm working on or for the occasional laugh. I'll also post exclusive sneak peaks of my new material.

BOOK REVIEWERS: Let me know if you want to review one of my books, I'll send you a .pdf and whatever else you need to get the word out.

Peace out Trouts--

Comments