Announcing Upcoming Novel: Symbiote (September 2014)

Hello!

I'm happy to announce that I'm putting the finishing touches on my next novel: Symbiote.  I'm expecting a September release so things are getting pretty exciting!

"When a normally meek Bay Area insurance agent suddenly turns into a voracious, homicidal maniac with an uncontrollable appetite, doctors quickly determine that the cause must be a brain parasite that can only be extra-terrestrial.  Now, San Francisco Police Detectives Karen Hall and Yuri Markov are on a mission to end this wave of violence before more citizens become infected.  But at every turn their investigation seems to be hindered by shadowy federal agents with a hidden agenda.  Can they stop this reign of terror before one of them becomes the next Symbiote?"

Do any fellow authors out there have an upcoming release?  If so, post in my comments for a chance to be featured on my blog!

Please post your questions below and I'll do my best to answer them!

Comments