Let's Connect on Goodreads!

Calling all readers and fellow authors: let's connect on Goodreads!  I'd love to get book recommendations to fill my queue and would be honored if you would recommend mine as well.  If you'd like me to check out your Goodreads profile, please leave a comment below and I'll add you as a friend.  Let's start something great; a community of readers and writers working together to make sure their voices are heard.

http://www.amazon.com/Azure-Key-Star-Cross-Book-ebook/dp/B00R0DPNMA/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418710165&sr=1-1&keywords=the+azure+key&pebp=1418710168858Please, visit me on my profile and let's be friends.  Feel free to ask me a question either on this blog or Goodreads and I'll be sure to respond.

As always, a shameless plug for my new book, The Corsair Uprising #1: The Azure Key.  Coming soon in Paperback on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble.

Comments